How to get rid of head lice? The Head Lice Problem is a huge one these days that has become harder than ever to cure!
How to get rid of head lice permanently is one of the most common problems that you may have come across these days… Quite often!
Head lice is a common issue that typically hits school age kids. They can be remedied, but not so easily! There are strict steps that you need to take when treating them so that you get rid of them all the way. Otherwise, you will have an ongoing lice problem that is out of control!
How to Get Rid of Head Lice
The very reason why one has head lice is that that person has head- to- head with another who have lice. If the individual has head lice, it does not mean that the person is grimy.
These head lice are fast hair crawlers and can easily transfer from one head to another if these two heads are in contact. What they look for is the scalp where they can suck blood for them to survive. They are not that particular whether a head is dirty or not.
Hair Dye To Kill Head- Lice Fast
There are millions of people who have head lice. Most of the time, their infestations are common in school, in particular among the kids. These head lice are not vectors of any other disease, but they sure are uncomfortable on one’s head as their bites are very itchy. Thus, it is necessary to treat them. These treatments can be done even in the comfort and privacy of one’s home.
Yes, you read it right. If you are planning to dye your hair and you have head lice problem, then you can shoot two birds with one stone. It is the natural and straightforward way of getting rid of head lice if you wanted to avoid prescription shampoos for head lice treatment. Here are the steps on how to get rid of head lice fast through hair dye
Some Helpful Points To Get Rid of Head Lice:
- Choose a color that works best for your coloring. Unless you wanted to make a shocking statement through your hair color.
- Choose only one shade. If you wanted to be blond in different shades, then you might as well go to the salon. But wait for that until you have the lice- free head.
- Section your hair into four equal quadrants and clip each of them.
- Apply the hair dyes as per box instruction. Apply it one quadrant at a time.
How to get rid of Head lice Naturally in one day
- Shampoo Regularly and Use hair dryer after few minutes.
- Use of good Hair conditioner can also help in removing lice.
- Put some rubbing alcohol on the scalp and perform a gentle massage.
- Take help of nit comb to get rid of dead lice.
After you rinse them out, you not only have brand- new hair color, but you also get your head lice killed.
Read More: HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK- EYE FAST