Want to know the best tips for Grilling the perfect chicken? There are numerous ways on how you can grill chicken and it doesn’t take an expert to learn it. You just have to a feel for cooking and be creative.
Some meat is best grilled with a direct heat and some, indirect.
You don’t have to research about it; you just have to an understanding about temperatures and what are the best ways in cooking different meat.
Grilling the Perfect Chicken
Practice makes perfect when it comes to grilling the perfect chicken so you don’t really have to go all out when it’s your first time grilling. You just need to have the basic grilling accessories- skewers, wood planks and your gas grill. One of a most difficult part in grilling is how you can control the temperature and what you can do to have the perfect grilled chicken.
Grilling the Perfect Chicken: Marinade is the Key
You need to marinade your chicken for it to taste great and keep its moisture! The best way you can accomplish this is to use a bottle of italian dressing and pour it over the chicken. Let it sit in the fridge for about 4 hours and then you can season the chicken before you get it on the grill.
Ideas For Griling the Perfect Chicken on a Gas Grill
- The good thing about gas grills is that you can control your temperature. To start preheat it to 350F. The low temperature allows the meat to be cooked without drying up the skin part.
- To add some texture and flavor make sure to lather with BBQ sauce before placing it on the grill. You can look up to different recipes for your perfect grilled chicken.
- Place the meat part of your choice and grill it for about 10 minutes on one side. Flip it to the other with your tongs. Gently lift to make sure the skin is not sticking on the grill.
- Close it most of the time so that it will cook the meat all throughout. Have the glass of water with you because chicken meat has a lot of skin which can render unwanted burns. A splash of water can stop it from burning the skin.
- Cook the meat until the internal temperature reaches 165F. This temperature is the makes sure that the skin is tender and crispy.
- Do not brush with BBQ sauce in between cooking. This will make it hard for you tell if the meat is cooked because of the dark color it can give it. Just lather it before and in the last minutes of cooking it.
- Once you are satisfied with the texture, slice one part of the chicken and check if it’s cooked all throughout. Serve with veggies on the side and enjoy.
Also Read : TIPS IN PLUCKING YOUR EYEBROWS PERFECTLY