We understand well how acne is a common skin condition that begins with a clogged pore- but there are ways that you can clear up acne. It happens when the oil and dead skin cell block the skin’s pores. Affected areas are the face, chest, back, neck, and shoulders. People of all races gets acne, but it’s most common to teenagers and adolescents.
Not only that acne can be irritating, but t can also make you feel unattractive, isolated and depressed.
Just so you know, there are many types of acne such as whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, nodules and more, but no need to worry since each can be cured well and fast if properly treatment is applied.
How to Prevent Acne
One of the most popular ways to clear up acne, is to prevent it in the first place. Breakouts happen for various reasons including, poor hygiene, diet, hormones, underlying health issues, substance abuse, allergies, and more. However, if you take into considerations the factors that influence acne, you can better prevent breakouts from occurring by:
- Eating foods high in antioxidants
- Avoiding fried foods, foods that are high in fat
- Washing your face
- avoiding smoking, alcohol, and illegal drug use
- Getting appropriate sleep
- Sparing your skin from elements, wind, cold, heat
5 Exclusive Ways to Clear up Acne Fast
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin c and can easily dry up pimples to having a clear skin.
- Ice – Hold ice in a piece of cloth and put it on the affected area. Repeat the process for some time.
- Toothpaste – Yes it is highly effective when used alongside ice. For best results, use white toothpaste on the affected area and clean the face in the morning.
- Steam – One of the wonderful and effective solution to have clear skin.
- Garlic – You cannot forget garlic as it promotes quick and permanent healing of pimples.
Credit – Source
How To Clear Up Acne Overnight
- Calamine Lotion– this lotion has skin protecting components and astringent contents that relieve itching. To apply, clean up the entire face and apply the lotion to the affected area overnight. In the morning, wash your face and you will surely be happy that has reduced from what it was the day before.
- Honey – known as natural antibiotic. Simply apply a small amount of honey in the affected area and allow it to dry for an hour before washing. It kills bacteria that causes a pimple and also hydrates your skin to keep healthy.
- Toothpaste– a toothpaste? Yes! You read that right, it’s another effective acne removal, simply apply the small amount on the affected area overnight and see the difference the next morning. Toothpaste plays a vital role in eliminating bacteria causing pimples.
- Aloe Vera– it has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness and skin irritation.
- Lemon– though it causes little itching, it’s an effective way to reduce swelling and inflammation. Using only fresh lemon, squeeze it and dip a clean swab of cotton in juice and apply it on the pimples at least one hour before bedtime.
These are several effective and natural ways to clear up acne in a week that you can always try at home. Always treat acne promptly to get the flawless and smooth skin.
Above all, proper hygiene and diet are necessary to keep your skin healthy.